Obviously with the threat of the virus still among us, personal precautions need to be taken, but we leave much of that to you. Please discuss these precautions with your tournament partner, especially whether or not to use masks, so as to avoid any surprises and disagreements at the lake. I personally use a buff as a mask, as it keeps the sun off my face and keeps most people around me in a comfortable state of mind. We also ask that you try to maintain safe distance in the parking lot, as we do not wish to draw negative attention from the authorities. The bathrooms may not be open, so plan accordingly. There may also be some operational tournament changes both before and after the tournament. I will outline some of the changes below, but please read your tournament lake fact sheet when it comes.
- Wednesday, May 20th at Bartlett Lake from safe-light until 2PM
- Tournament registration online and by U.S. Mail, though online is preferred.
- No pre-tournament meeting, but you must check-in at Gary Martlage’s truck for any last minute instructions and to enter the side-pot. Look for the flashing light.
- Tournament will launch promptly at safe-light, it is your responsibility to make sure you are on the water and ready.
- Keep a minimum distance of 6 feet while in the parking lot both before and after the tournament.
- Stand by a cone at the weigh-in while waiting to weigh your fish, they will be 6 feet apart.
- Do not fish if you are presently sick, or are recovering.
- I cannot emphasize enough safe distancing, and that we give the proper appearance we are doing it.
- Six 6 feet is the recommended safe distancing don’t forget.